Monday, November 16, 2009

You Won't Believe This -- I Don't!

So my post for today is on hold, as is most of the other stuff I meant to do today. Roger and I were walking the dog, I tripped over a crack in the sidewalk or my own feet*, and then we spent three hours in the emergency room. Diagnosis -- broken nose, plus face brush burns out the wazoo. The good part (??!!) -- once my face feels better (they said a couple of days) nothing to prevent me from working on moving stuff. Stay tuned, possible gory picture to follow.

In other news, Roger had a lovely birthday.

* I've been tripping over my feet all my life. I sprained my ankle for the first time when I was 5.


8 comments:

HereWeGoAJen said...

Oh no! I hope you feel better soon!

ccr in MA said...

Ow! You poor thing! Life is hard for those of us who are coordination-impaired, isn't it? Feel better soon.

Sarah in Ottawa said...

Eeep! I am going to echo Jen and wish you a speedy recovery.

Tracy said...

Oh, my, that is horrid! I'm so sorry!! Take it easy and be good to yourself.

Christina said...

Tell em you broke it in a knife fight over "alot" he he he hee
I hope you feel better soon, broken noses hurt like a "big dog"
to use a Texasism

antonia said...

aww! sorry to hear that; it must've been painful

xx

Ted Way said...

Oh no! Sorry to hear that... I like the comment about telling people you got in a fight. You should go around telling people not to mess with you :-)

Lindsay said...

This is why I need to not fall behind on reading blogs! I can't believe I didn't know this. I feel like a huge jerk. I'm so sorry, Ellen! *hugs* I hope you're at least feeling much better now.