Thursday, July 07, 2011

Word and Question 14

As I mentioned in my last post, I am hosting the Word and Question/ Playing Poetry game this month. If you are familiar with the game and want to play, please send me your prompts by Friday the 8th (and OK, I'm late with this, so Saturday the 9th at the latest.) If you aren't aware of how the game works, go visit Shredded Cheddar -- Enbretheliel there is the originator of this game -- and find out about it. And then come back and send me your prompts. It's a lot of fun!

I will parcel out the prompts and email each of you by late Sunday the 10th. God willing, my poem will be up on Wednesday the 13th (although we're driving nearly 600 miles on Monday, so we'll see....) Your poems, and links here so we can read them, are due by Wednesday the 27th. Got it? On your mark........., get set..........., prompts please!

And a special thanks to the timely participant whose prompts arriving in my inbox reminded me that, yes, I AM hosting this month! ;-D

1 comment:

Enbrethiliel said...

+JMJ+

Thanks for hosting our July game, Ellen. =) I hope my prompts made it to your inbox safe and sound!