Wednesday, December 07, 2011

I'm Hosting Again...




WORD & QUESTION 18



Updated: Wow, that is NOT what the title looked like in preview mode (since I did this as a scheduled post.) I'm not adept enough with HTML to make it beautiful, so I'm just moving it sort of out of the way.....

Well, the title looked a lot fancier when I drew it up in Word, but apparently it didn't all translate to Blogger...

Anyway, this month I am again hosting the Word and Question poetry game, with a slight wrinkle -- because December is so busy, my poem will be due on the 21st instead of the 14th. Prompts are due to me by the end of Saturday the 10th, and I will send them to participants on Sunday the 11th. (All of this is US Eastern Standard Time.)

If somehow you have wandered by here for the first time and wonder what the heck this is all about, look here for the rules, and search my archives for the "word and question" label to see related posts.


2 comments:

Enbrethiliel said...

+JMJ+

Thanks for hosting, Ellen! I've just sent you my prompts. =)

Hosting forums said...

Thats good,keep up your good work.