Name SIX of your own acquired skills or personality traits of which you are proud. (Brag on yourself, dude! Own it!)
1. My prodigious vocabulary. I play Free Rice in the mid-50's.
2. The ability to cook without a recipe and alter and invent recipes for things that taste good.
3. The ability to read quickly, and remember a lot of it. ("Garbage-can memory")
4. Being able to sew things without the precise pattern I need. I’m not as good as those old-fashioned seamstresses who could measure you and cut all your clothes to fit, but I can get whatever sleeves/neckline/skirt I want.
5. My musical memory. I'm not a great musician, but if I've heard it, I probably remember it.
6. My test-taking knack