Friday, October 17, 2008

Quick Political Giggle

I've never actually mentioned here who I favor for president in this upcoming election, and I'm not going to do so now.* But let it be said that there is a sign in my front yard, and signs in other yards along my street. There is one sign with which I vehemently disagree. But I smile every time I go past that house anyway, because the house is also decorated for Hallowe'en. There is a great big black and silver sign saying "Beware!" And I guess they weren't paying attention, because the arrangement is such that the signs say "Beware [insert candidate's name here]." And with that, I heartily agree!

*If you read this post, you should be able to figure it out. You're all smart and logical, or you wouldn't be here reading my blog. ;-D

Just to clarify
: I don't care if my regular readers know who I favor in the elections. I consider you my friends, and this is only one of the many things friends can talk about. I just don't want somebody to be able to randomly Google a candidate's name, and then come here expressly to heckle me.

1 comment:

HereWeGoAJen said...

I've been keeping my political views off my website too, for that exact reason!

That is so funny about the sign!