Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Miscellanea

Well, I said I had a blog post idea, but it seems to have deserted me, at least for now. I was thinking about just doing a Daybook and pretending that was what I meant, but you all would have known...

Anyway, I do have my power supply back. As it turns out, I could have used any of the other power supplies in the house; it's just that they can't use mine. Everything is the same brand -- Dell -- but the connector for my machine is octagonal and won't fit into the round holes on their laptops, but the round plugs from their machines fit mine just fine. But I'm still grateful to my son-in-law's cousin who brought my own cable back. Thanks, Liz!

I had intended to make this longer, but Roger is going around closing the blinds, and the ice cream in my bowl is all gone. I think that means it's bedtime. Have a good night, and I'll see you soon.



No comments: