Friday, November 06, 2009

Seven (Incredibly) Quick Takes

1. My plan was to blog later this evening.

2. My son wants to play Starcraft head-to-head with his friend who is visiting from out of town.

3. My computer is the only computer other than his (out of seven in this house) which is suitable for this purpose.

4. I am going to have to change my plan.

5. The new plan is to finish April Lady.

6. I will enjoy the book, but I will try not to look at the cover, because I will be annoyed.

7. Publishers who put Gibson Girls on the covers of Regency romances ought to be shot, especially if the Regency is by Georgette Heyer.

And that is all. See you tomorrow, if my computer survives the battle.

1 comment:

ccr in MA said...

I am SO with you on number 7, and number 6 in its relatedness. There have been times when I've wanted to put a sticky note over a cover that says, "She's not like that!" Enjoy the reading.